8 Non-negotiables that will make or break your business
Why do some entrepreneurs make money while others struggle with the basics?
How are some able to go bankrupt and bounce back again as though nothing happened? Why do some individuals work back-breakingly hard but never break even?
Three reasons to attend
1. learn how to
- Take ownership of your situation
- Why sales is critical to your growth or survival
- Save millions by learning from successful entrepreneurs
- Understand how value creates wealth
- Learn how market positioning determines returns
- Discover how to make prospects really need you
- Master key ways to correctly qualify prospects
- Find your differentiator to beat the competition
2. learn about the
Entrepreneur of the Year® Competition
3. network with fellow business owners
Douglas Kruger is a sought after speaker and expert on the topic of thought leadership. He has a keen interest in the behavioural differences between entry-level businesses and brands that dominate their industries, and he assists business owners and executives in becoming recognised experts in their field.
Over the past eight years he has trained thousands of executives in Expert Positioning skills, and the art of managing platform perceptions. His clients include blue chip companies like BMW, Standard Bank, Microsoft, Old Mutual, PWC and more.
Douglas is a respected speaker and entertaining presenter. He is Africa’s only five-time winner of the Southern African Championships for Public Speaking. He combines solid content with world-class speaking skills. His mix of humour and ‘how-to’ ensures that audiences are delighted and educated.
He is the author of 50 Ways to Position Yourself as an Expert, 50 Ways to Become a Better Speaker, and co-author of ‘Sov You’re in Charge. Now What?’